O’Connell Advisory is a growing business. We are interested in adding talented individuals to our team, who have an interest in the health and aged care sectors.
Desirable key skills, experience and traits include:
- Degree qualified – preferably in Business, Commerce, Accounting or Health Science with a major analytical component
- Very strong modelling skills and the ability to undertake structured analyses in a logical and efficient manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to manage multiple pieces of work in an organised manner
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a self-managed way, using initiative to draw on the expertise of those around you
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience performing program evaluations, feasibility studies or valuations is desirable, but not essential
- A good sense of humour – essential.
Talented individuals interested in working for O’Connell Advisory are encouraged to contact us.